Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photobucket


I've been drooling over this picture from the Givenchy S/S 2011 menswear show.

I loved the look of the last half of the show where Tisci used taupe button up shirts, shorts, leggings and accessories to create a monochromatic look. I love how this taupe color looks like nude on caucasians and doesn't look nude on darker skin. I think it was Margiela though, that made me look at it as edgy.

So by a stroke of luck, I struck gold today when my grandma and I pumped it on down to one of the Out Of The Closet locations here in Hollywood. I found a ton of shit. A taupe colored goose down jacket with matching hardware, a pierre cardin button up with a mandarin collar in a slightly lighter shade, and I also found a DKNY trench, also in taupe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All I need now is an expensive looking pair of slim fitting, pleated khaki shorts, and some taupe leggings. Since this jacket is kind of poofy, the slim look on the legs would be brilliant. Maybe my plum justin lacers would add the perfect pop of color.

Can you see it?

yes.


I'll post the whole outfit when I complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment